26 September 2016 / 16:04

Ad-hoc News

HAMBORNER REIT AG commences Private Placement for shares not subscribed in connection with its capital increase

HAMBORNER REIT AG  / Key word(s): Capital Increase/Corporate Action26.09.2016 18:04Disclosure of an inside information according to Article 17 MAR,transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.---------------------------------------------------------------------------Ad hoc-Notification pursuant to Article 17 MARHAMBORNER REIT AG, Goethestrasse 45, 47166 Duisburg, 26 September 2016HAMBORNER REIT AG commences Private Placement for shares not subscribed inconnection with its capital increase.Shareholders of HAMBORNER REIT AG have so far subscribed for 15,997,602, or90.31%, of the offer shares in the subscription rights offering which willend today. The remaining portion of up to 1,717,430, or up to 9.69%, of theoffer shares will be offered through Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG,Bankhaus Lampe KG and Kempen & Co N.V. acting as Joint Bookrunners by wayof a private placement to institutional investors after close of tradingfor the price of EUR 9.40 per offer share today.HAMBORNER REIT AG - The Management BoardThis publication constitutes neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation tobuy or subscribe to securities. Any such offer is made solely on the basisof the Securities Prospectus published on 12 September 2016 and registeredwith the German Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and the rightsoffering. The information legally required to be provided to investors iscontained only in the Securities Prospectus. The Securities Prospectus isavailable from the issuer at no charge during normal business hours.The information contained herein is not for distribution, directly orindirectly, in or into the United States of America (including itsterritories and possessions or any State of the United States of America orthe District of Columbia) and must not be distributed to U.S. persons (asdefined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended("Securities Act")) or publications with a general circulation in theUnited States of America. This publication does not constitute or form partof any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in theUnited States of America. The Securities have not been and will not beregistered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in theUnited States of America absent registration or an exemption fromregistration under the Securities Act, as amended. The Issuer does notintend to register any portion of the offering in the United States ofAmerica or to conduct a public offering of the Securities in the UnitedStates of America.This publication is not an offer of securities for sale in the UnitedKingdom, Canada, Japan or Australia.26.09.2016 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements,Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.Archive at www.dgap.de--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Language:     EnglishCompany:      HAMBORNER REIT AG              Goethestraße 45              47166 Duisburg              GermanyPhone:        0203/54405-0Fax:          0203/54405-49E-mail:       info@hamborner.deInternet:     www.hamborner.deISIN:         DE0006013006WKN:          601300Indices:      SDAXListed:       Regulated Market in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Prime Standard);              Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Hamburg, Hanover,              Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange; London, SIX End of Announcement                             DGAP News-Service ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have questions about this or any other area?

You can find an overview of all contacts on our contact page
Contact